No, I don't have any allergies, just sensitivities, which are not as severe. I get a rash if I get certain things on my skin, including mango, kiwi fruit and tomato juice. I can still eat those fruit, I just have to be careful touching them. It's annoying at times but it certainly beats having a scary allergy that can kill you!
Yes, penicillin and this question has reminded me I need to get a medialert bracelet organised. I think I'm also allergic to bee stings and have a strange reaction to cheese when I eat it but still do in small quantities...Strange combination of allergies. Allergic to ironing too but no medicalert bracelet for that one!