Natural cleaning products are made of chemicals too. Pretty much everything is.
I very rarely use bleach because of the fumes and it's better not to have stuff like that around when you have small children. Also, in some cases bleach actually makes things worse by making the surface you are trying to clean more porous so it holds the dirt more.Most cleaning products irritate my skin. Instead I use good quality microfibre cloths (I like Norwex) and water for most things. It kills germs, gets rid of mould and works out cheaper than buying disinfectants and is better for the environment. Bicarb is good for scrubbing the shower and bath and I use vinegar on things that have gotten urine (children!) on them to get the smell out or on mould.