Yes. Just on my arm, and fortunately I scratched at it, which I didn't know at the time is what you're supposed to do because it gets the sting out without injecting the poison into you, which can happen if you just pull it out. Thankfully I'm not allergic.
I've been stung by wasps before, but not by bees. Since bees die when they lose their stinger, they tend not to unless really threatened. Wasps sting for no reason at all. When I was quite young, I was sitting by a pool, not doing anything, and then a wasp came by and stung me on my little finger with no provocation.
Yes! When I was about 5 or 6 years old,walking to the shop with my older sister! I screamed so loud that the lady came out of the house we were in front of,and it turned out to be a school mate's mum! SDhe took me inside and removed the sting,and then rang my dad to come and get me! My sister waited with me the whole time,so it is a good memory,as we do not see eye to eye with each other any more.
Last month for the very first time!
It got down my top as I bent down, gardening.
It hurt very badly, and the mark was there for the whole month.
I can still see where it stung me, and that will never go.
Yes, I have had bee stings. Once I was stung on my foot and a couple of times on my arm and once just above my lip. I got stung by a wasp once, on my head. I think my hair saved my head to some extent!
I got stung by one right before I started third grade. After I got stung I climbed my mother like a tree. Now that I think about it it's actually kind of funny. I also got stung by one in my first week of high school.